Saturday 1 October 2016

Hotels in Bangalore near Ulsoor Lake are Cozy Cocoons

Honeymoon. Simply mentioning the word gives butterflies to any stomach and when it’s time to have one, the feeling is inexplicable. Having changed vows recently, it was finally my time to go for a honeymoon. To surprise my better half with a wonderful one, I have made arrangements for a honeymoon trip to Paris. Unfortunately, VISA formalities couldn’t be completed on time and our Paris trip went to the trash. Being extremely annoyed at the situation, I couldn’t think of any other plan. Suddenly, it dawned on me that my wife has never been to Bangalore and wants to visit it once. Problem solved. I booked tickets and started looking for an accommodation. The pursuit landed me among hotels in Bangalore near Ulsoor Lake and I ended up booking a room in Royal Orchid. Reviews showed that it is among the best Bangalore city centre hotels.

On our arrival, we were given a warm welcome at the hotel. When the staff learnt that we are a honeymoon couple, they upgraded our stay to Executive Suite Room. The room is on the hotel’s top floor and my wife was floored with the panoramic view of the city that it provides. Dining is a delight here that makes Royal Orchid a prime pick among hotels in Bangalore near Ulsoor Lake. We enjoyed delicacies at its round- the- clock open coffee bar. All in all, our honeymoon here, though planned at the last moment was memorable. We loved our stay at this hotel, which is undoubtedly the best among Bangalore city centre hotels.

1 comment:

  1. when I see your website ,I always remeber that may be One day I also make this type of website.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete